Concrete, that classic material that is so widely used for construction, is not to be missed in Minecraft. Likewise, Minecraft is a game that gives great importance and prominence to construction. Therefore, they couldn't stay without adding concrete and cement to their game, with quite fun mechanics. With concrete, you access more compact and better looking walls, plus you can build them in different colors. Concrete is the perfect element for your houses or elegant constructions, that's why today's topic: how to make concrete in Minecraft.
Minecraft is a game that was released by Mojang Studios in the year 2011. Since then, a lot has happened, but for this mining and construction game, almost everything has been hits. today is one of the most played games around the world, every day has thousands of streams on various platforms, and it goes without saying that with all this success, Minecraft has become part of contemporary culture.
But let's go back to today's topic, how to make concrete blocks in Minecraft? Well, the question is simple but the answer is a bit long, stay here so you can discover everything.
Table of Contents
How to make concrete in Minecraft?
The concrete is quite a unique material in the game since you don't directly do it. first you do cement, you put it in the water and when you take it out it will be solid concrete, a very compact, resistant and beautiful.
Sometimes the easiest way to make a concrete construction would be to directly assemble the building with cement and then pour water on top of it. This route is much easier if you are playing in creative mode, but if you are playing in survival mode you may find it much more difficult.
Entonces the easiest ways to wet cement (and turn it into concrete) in survival mode are:
- Grab the cinder blocks in one hand and the pickaxe in the other and head to a body of water. what you have to do is go putting the cement in the water and then pick it up with the pick. This way you can do it at high speed.
- Create concrete walls inside the water so that you spend all the cement you need. Once you're done just grab the pickaxe and go picking up all the concrete back.
You should also keep in mind that you should be careful while building with cement because it's like sand and it could fall on you. This property of cement also means that you will not be able to completely build the house with it, only straight walls.
Now let's see the recipe to create cement:
- 4 blocks of arena
- 4 blocks of record
- 1 tints
For this particular recipe, you don't need to put the ingredients in any order. All you have to do is place the dye in the center. Then place the rest of the ingredients and remove the cement from the box of products.
Where is the sand obtained?
Arena in Minecraft is quite common and you will most likely have no problem finding it. The best places to find it are the coasts of bodies of water and deserts.. The latter are practically made up of sand, so if you want to produce concrete or cement in large quantities, it is best to go to one. Another area where there is a lot of sand is in some underground areas, but they are definitely not the most indicated place due to the risk of landslides.
Where is the gravel sourced?
Gravel is very similar to sand in several ways.gone. This can also be obtained near bodies of water and is affected by gravity., so it is a risk to mine it in underground areas.
How do you get dyes in Minecraft?
This is the final element, but totally necessary, and while we're at it, why not give our construction a nice color?
There are many types of dyes, and most of them can be made in several ways. Many dyes can be made with flowers or plants, and to achieve a new color tint, sometimes it is enough to combine two different tints. But I will not delay you any longer, I present to you all types of dyes with their possible ingredients.
- Dye Red –Poppy/ Rosebush/ Red Tulip (may vary depending on the game version).
- Dye yellow – Dandelion / Sunflower.
- Dye green - Cactus.
- lapis lazuli (color azul) – Lapis lazuli ore.
- Dye Grey clear – Azure bluet/ Daisy / White tulip/ 2 bone powder or white dye + 1 ink sack/ bone powder or white dye + gray dye.
- Dye pink – Peony/ Pink Tulip/ Red dye + bone dust or white dye.
- bone powder or dye white – Bone or bone dust, respectively (varies by game version).
- Dye orange – Orange tulip.
- Dye magenta – Lavender/ Allium.
- ink sac (dye black) - Squid.
- Dye green lime – Green dye + bone powder or white dye/ Sea cucumbers.
- Dye cyan – Green dye + Lapis lazuli.
- cocoa beans (dye brown) – Cocoa fruit, dungeons.
- Dye azul clear o heavenly – Blue orchid.
- Dye purple – Red dye + Lapis lazuli.
- Dye Grey – Sac of ink + Bone powder or white dye.
These are all the dyes and all the necessary ingredients, you will notice that in in most cases a single ingredient is enough. What you have to do is put the ingredient on the work table, and you can get the dye as a product. This is not the case in the case of cactus and sea cucumber, to obtain green or lime green dye, respectively, in which you will have to put these ingredients through an oven.
Dyes in Minecraft have many utilities, you can paint banners, wool, dog collars and some kits. There is quite a fun mechanic with sheep and breeding them thanks to the fact that there are much rarer dyes than others. However, if your goal is to color your cinder blocks, white could be a great idea.
Well, that's all, You already know how to make concrete in Minecraft to give your buildings an elegant look. Let me know any questions you have in the comments.
It might interest you:
How to make stairs in Minecraft? All you need to know
How to make or download minecraft skins?
Be the first to comment