Resident Evil 3 Remake is the most recent game in this popular saga, released this April. This new game mainly focuses on the Jill Valentine's escape from Raccoon City. A game about which we are going to tell you everything, so that you will be able to advance in the best possible way when you are playing, in addition to knowing everything about it.
The wait for this new installment was remarkable, and it seems that it has not disappointed. Resident Evil 3 Remake maintains many elements in common with the previous two deliveries. Therefore, if you have played them, this new title will not be too complex and you will be able to move without too many problems.
Resident Evil 3 Remake Story
Jill Valentine finds herself trapped in Raccon City, in a story that begins in the protagonist's own apartment. Due to the insecurity in the area, it will begin to move around the city and its surroundings. We are going to move through different areas, each with its own dangers. This is what we should know about each area:
- North district: The area where Jill's apartment is is no longer safe and you have to get out of there as soon as possible.
- Center: in the main streets of Raccon City there is a substation that allows to start up the metro of the city and thus move.
- Sewers and areas under construction: Jill seeks to return to the surface and for this she has to make her way through a building under construction, where there are many objects to consider.
- Police station: the building is a sinister and dangerous place, but again, it is a place where we can obtain objects that could be of use.
- Metro tunnels and clock square: An area full of enemies and dangers, where you will have to use good weapons and strategy to get out alive.
- Hospitals: Carlos and Jill are the protagonists in the hospital, although the need again is to get out of it alive.
- NESTS 2: Time to put an end to Umbrella's operations in the city.
Weapons, which ones should you use?
Weapons are another essential aspect in Resident Evil 3 Remake, since they are what will allow us to finish with the enemies that we meet on the way, not only with the many zombies in the game. Therefore, it is good to know what weapons there are and what we are going to meet, to know which ones have special relevance.
- G19 pistol: A standard pistol that we get automatically. A couple of shots usually serve to kill a zombie.
- Survival knife: Another weapon that we get by default and that we should not underestimate, because it can easily kill enemies.
- M3 shotgun: Available at Kite Bros Railway in the middle. An effective weapon at short distances with the zombies, with one shot you already finish them off.
- MGL grenade launcher: It can be found in the safe room behind the first Gamma of the Sewers, although it also appears in the safe room of the Metro Tunnels. One of the most effective weapons to stop or finish an enemy, making it a great option.
- G18 Pistol (Burst Model): It is obtained in the safe room in the hospital part with Jill. It shoots three bullets instead of one and it works very well overall for it.
- Lightning Hawk .44AE (Magnum): It is obtained in the hospital, in the story of Jill. Another effective weapon, that works well and gives adequate performance with which to fight enemies.
- Combat knife: Carlos's weapon.
- CQBR assault rifle: Fully automatic assault rifle, which is not too stable, but can allow us to finish with enemies easily.
Enemies, all their variety
As we progress in Resident Evil 3 Remake we meet various enemies. Many of them are already typical in this saga, but it is good to know what we can expect in this sense in the game, to know what weapons to use, for example, when we face them.
- Zombies: Classic enemy, they are everywhere. There are times when it is better to avoid them than to fight, especially if there are many.
- Zombie dog: They are fast, although with a couple of shots we finished with them. They go out little.
- Drain Deimos: A large enemy in the form of a spider, but with a couple of shots we can finish easily.
- Ne-α parasite: An enemy with a curious shape, but one that we end up with if you hit him between the "jaws."
- Hunter Gamma: It has a huge mouth, with which it can catch you, but that is also how we can kill it. Shots, grenades, etc.
- licker: They are blind and if you walk, it will not detect you, especially if you are somewhat far away. They move all over the place, but you can hit them in the brain and kill them this way.
- Hunter Beta: Fast, lethal and with a dangerous left claw that we must take into account. His forehead is his weak point, so we must try to attack there.
- Pale head: A zombie that regenerates, but has no more danger than a normal zombie.
Puzzles, clues to get
Resident Evil 3 Remake leaves us with a series of puzzles that we must solve. In most cases it will be necessary to obtain or find an object and this will allow solving them, so you will not have too many problems. You just have to be attentive and search well in the spaces in which we are. These puzzles are more important than many people think.
This is not a waste of time, because in chests or safes there are usually objects that will help us In the game, many times weapons with which we can later defeat the enemies that come our way. So it's worth giving some time and attention to solving these puzzles in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
Dodge everything you can
Resident Evil 3 Remake has introduced a novelty of interest, what is the perfect dodge or dodge. It is a fundamental movement to survive in complex situations, such as when we cannot fight directly or there are too many enemies. This move allows you to dodge a zombie, so they won't infect us, and it gives us a certain advantage. It can also be useful in combat, so that we find a good angle or position to attack.
To be able to do it, you have to press a button tenths of a second before your enemy's attack reaches you. This button has to be the one you have assigned to dodge or the one you use to aim. Depending on the monster, you will have to vary the moment in which you use this dodge. Zombies often roar when they pounce on you, so this indicates then that it is time to use this move.
The answer is immediate, because Jill usually does a cartwheel and if you carry a firearm, you are going to aim directly at the head and allow rapid firing. Also if you use other weapons such as a knife or a grenade launcher, this attack on your enemy will be much faster. The damage you can do to them is greater and in many cases you will end up with them. So it is important to know when to use this dodge in Resident Evil 3 Remake, because it will be of great help.